CFI takes pride in offering flexible payment programs that make treatment more accessible to patients requiring payment options. To make advanced fertility treatment more accessible, CFI has developed a competitive fee schedule that gives patients access to leading edge technology and expertise for less than you’ll find at most other clinics.
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $3 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare
• Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
• Longer terms for lower monthly payments
• No collateral required
• No prepayment penalties
• Fast & easy loan inquiry process
• 100% Confidential
Our practice is pleased to offer budget-friendly, responsible payment plans through Lending Club.
When you choose Lending Club, you’re not just getting a way to pay for fertility treatment. There’s actually a whole team of caring and committed people working behind the scenes – just for you. You’ll find a fast and easy online application and low, fixed rate payment plans.
• The monthly payment is only $181 for a $10,000 treatment plan with a 8.99% APR Extended Plan over 72 months.*
• The monthly payment is only $834 for a $50,000 treatment plan with a 9.99% APR Extended Plan over 84 months.*
For more information on this attractive option, just ask our team or visit lendingclub.com.
Truliant Convenience Loan Offers:
- Loan amounts from $500 – $15,000
- Low, fixed rates
- Terms between 12 and 60 months
- Easy application process
- No pre-payment penalty
- May have more than one Convenience loan, but the total of PC loans may not exceed $15,000.00
- First payment may be deferred up to 90 days (adds up to 3 months to term but does not change rate)
You can apply now here.
Note: VA residents can become members for a $5.00 fee. WV residents can pay $25.00 to a local connected credit club to get the same wonderful loan options.
Links to Other Financial Solutions for Fertility:
Credit Card Payment
To pay a bill by credit card, please visit this page.