CFI takes pride in offering flexible payment programs that make treatment more accessible to patients requiring payment options. To make advanced fertility treatment more accessible, CFI has developed a competitive fee schedule that gives patients access to leading edge technology and expertise for less than you’ll find at most other clinics.
To learn more about available financing options, select from a category below:
Our practice is pleased to offer budget-friendly, responsible payment plans through Lending Club.
When you choose Lending Club, you’re not just getting a way to pay for fertility treatment. There’s actually a whole team of caring and committed people working behind the scenes – just for you. You’ll find a fast and easy online application and low, fixed rate payment plans.
• The monthly payment is only $181 for a $10,000 treatment plan with a 8.99% APR Extended Plan over 72 months.*
• The monthly payment is only $834 for a $50,000 treatment plan with a 9.99% APR Extended Plan over 84 months.*
For more information on this attractive option, just ask our team or visit lendingclub.com.
Start your treatment sooner with the BBVA Express Healthcare Loan
- See potential loan options for amounts up to $35,000 with no impact to your credit score
- Fixed-rate loans starting at 0% APR (up to 18.99%)
- No application fee, prepayment penalty or collateral required
Carolinas Fertility Institute is pleased to offer our patients the BBVA Express Healthcare Loan, a fast and easy way to cover your fertility treatments. Whether you choose to fund one IVF cycle at a time or have enrolled in the Promise Program, the BBVA Express Healthcare Loan delivers funds to Carolinas Fertility Institute quickly, so you can start treatments right away.
Get the funds you need today in 3 easy steps:
- Meet with your doctor to receive your free Univfy PreIVF Report.
- Go online at www.bbvausa.com/go/univfy/win01nc. Enter the amount you want to borrow to find out your potential loan options, including interest rate and payment information. Apply for the option that works best for you.
- If approved, funds could arrive at Carolinas Fertility Institute as quickly as one business day.
The BBVA Express Healthcare Loan is available in amounts ranging from $2,000 to $35,000 for qualified applicants and may be used to fund fertility treatments provided by Carolinas Fertility Institute. Loan program qualification is based only on the credit application and the terms and conditions outlined by BBVA and is not restricted to or affected by any particular types of infertility conditions, fertility treatments, or eligibility or usage of IVF refund warranty programs.
We are pleased to offer our patients a low cost financing option with Allegacy Federal Credit Union’s Lifestyle Loan. Allegacy offers customized loan terms to keep your payments affordable.
Here are some of the many benefits of the Lifestyle Loan offered by Allegacy Federal Credit Union:
- If your credit score is 680 or above, you may be eligible for up to $10,000
- No collateral required
- Get approval within minutes (during business hours) through the online application
- Longer than average repayment terms
Reduce stress with easy financing options from Truliant Federal Credit Union. Take advantage of a Truliant Personal Convenience Loan to help pay your CFI bill with low interest rates and flexible terms. You can even defer your payments for 90 days! Helping others achieve their financial goals since 1952, Truliant now serves over 250,000 members, with 14 convenient branches in the Charlotte area alone.
Truliant’s Personal Convenience Loan Offers:
- Loan amounts from $500 – $35,000
- Low, fixed rates as low as 8.50% APR*
- First payment deferral of up to 90 days*
- Payment terms between 12 and 60 months
- Fast, 24/7 online application process
- No pre-payment penalties
You can apply now here.
Truliant is federally insured by the National Credit Union Association. *Rates are subject to change. All loans are subject to credit approval. Qualified borrowers may defer payments for 90 days. If choosing the deferred payment option, interest will accrue from the date of the loan until payments begin. Participation in this program results in a 90-day extension of the loan. If you have any questions about this or other types of loans, call 800.822.0382.